Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Take an early look at the little one!

I thought I would share an ultrasound photo! I'm over half way through the pregnancy & finally feeling good most of the time!! It was a sick few months, but I'll take the good & the bad though. I truly love being a part of the miracle of life! It's such an amazing blessing!! So, if anyone still checks in here, thank you for your thoughts, prayers & support. Please take a look at our third child & our first son- Quinn Matthew. :o) We're already in love with the little guy!!!!

6 comments:

Angewl said...

OH MY GOSH!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for y'all!

Seems picking a name this time around was a bit easier? :)

Anonymous said...

Wednesday
July 2, 2008
6:05 a.m.

Dearest Resa,

How adorable! Boys are wonderful!

My first and only son is 18 TODAY!!! You blink and they are adults...*sigh*

Would love to see a picture of your lovely face also.

Best, Christine

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm so excited for y'all!! I'm glad you're starting to feel better too! I'll keep y'all in my prayers!
Blessings,
Leah

HiHoRosie said...

Congrats! Thanks for sharing! And great name you picked too. :)

Found you by way of blogger btw.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Glad you are feeling better found your blog through Angel blog....Blessing to you and your family!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww congrats! So so sweet!!!!