Sunday, October 14, 2007

2 Months RAW!!!

Yesterday was 2 months raw, 9 weeks tomorrow! I'm excited to post the stats, so I'll get right to it!! Greg now weighs 200 pounds! That's 16 pounds released this month, and 40 pounds total in 2 months! I weigh 232 now, 14 pounds released in the last month, and 37 pounds total in 2 months!!

I'm down 16.5 inches in this past month alone! Including a whole inch just from my neck, which is crazy! Not so much that it's gone, but that it was there - yuck! So that's 32.5 inches so far. :o)

Here are the photos! I couldn't wear the same outfit again (oh darn) because the pants were falling down! So, on to new, smaller clothes- woo hoo!




It feels good, let me tell you! To know that weight is being released, and health is being gained! I just know all sorts of things are healing inside our bodies!

Thank you for reading! And thank you for the support!! :o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

COngratulations Resa, I am so happy for your family. I too am doing well with my diet with is vegetarian with a raw focus as you know:) I am down another 5 pounds myself. I have a suggestion to help with your husbands cravings. I have been using a resource called The Beck Diet Solution. You can use it with any diet that you might be following. It is cognitive behavioral techniques and the exercises, which only take minutes a day to complete for 42 days, have been a revelation to me. I got the book on CD and the workbook, I also sent a copy of both to my mother, I am so impressed with them. I got my books from Amazon and there is also a web site for The Beck Diet Solution too. Anyhow enjoy your lovely fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. I know I am, and the results speak for themself. I'll keep checking in on you guys. you look so great and happy too :) Kristi Hehnlin

Anonymous said...

Absolutely awesome, congratulations.

Keep it up. Your family is definitely my inspiration :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great transformation! Congratulations to both of you.

Allison
Raw Tribe