Monday, October 27, 2008

Counting down to meeting our newest addition!

So, 2 weeks or less!! The due date is Nov 7, but my youngest daughter came 2 weeks early out of the blue, so it could be any time really!! I sure would love to have prayers, we're going for a vaginal birth after cesarean this time, and we believe it will go perfectly!!!

It's a busy time of year for us! I see the chiropractor (finally) on Wednesday, Halloween is Friday, and my youngest daughter turns 4 on Saturday! I'll be thrilled if Quinn waits until after Saturday to make his appearance! ;o) But, we all are so excited to meet him & it'll be exciting to see how it all goes!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear y'all are doing well!! You look great!!
I'll definitely be keepin' y'all in my prayers!!!
~ Leah ~

Josi said...

YEAH!! An update. You look GREAT!! I can't wait to hear about his 10 little fingers and toes. Please, please, please let me know how your VBAC goes. I am pregnant again and really hoping to have one in May.

Anonymous said...

Thursday
October 30, 2008
1:10 a.m.

Resa!

It's so good to hear from you and so wonderful to see your glowing face! I hope and pray the best for you and your whole family.

What an exciting time!

Love, Christine a.k.a. ~walnutty~

Ricki said...

I was hoping you'd update us soon! I check in all of the time!

You look wonderful!

Sending you prayers for a succesful VBAC!!!

((((hugs))))
Ricki

Josi said...

Any news? Can't wait to hear all about it?