Wednesday, November 14, 2007

3 Months Raw!!

So it's been 3 months! I'm so excited!! WOW!!!

Let me get right to it: Greg is now 185 pounds. That means he's released 55 pounds!!! :o)

I now weigh 222, which means I've released a total of 47 pounds. In the past month, I'm down 10 more pounds and 13.25 more inches! On with the photos--





I'll have to post more later, it's so late right now it's already tomorrow! My parents brought over a lovely surprise tonight & that's what kept me from posting earlier. I can't wait to tell everyone about it, but it'll have to wait till sunrise!!! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!! You look amazing!

Sunshine Boatright said...

That's it, now we have to call YOU the incredible shrinking woman and your hubby the incredible shrinking man! :D