Wednesday, March 5, 2008

6 months RAW!!!!

I was finally able to sit down at the computer, figure out where the photos went, and get them all sorted out & ready! The way we save photos to our computer changed & I'm not as tech savvy as Greg, so it was a small challenge! LOL!

So, on 2/13/08 when these photos were taken, Greg weighed in at 157 pounds! That's 8 more pounds released in the past month!!! His size 34 pants are super baggy now, so we need to go shopping! He's already past his goal weight also.

I weighed in at 195 releasing a total of 6 pounds in one month. That's a 4 pound gain from my low of 191 at the end of the juice fast. Not too bad after a fast, but I thought I would release more during a month!! I completely forgot to take measurements. :o( Please forgive me!!!!! But honestly, there wasn't much of a change, as you can see in the pictures. The biggest change I see was darkening my hair back to my natural color! LOL!

Here are the photos!!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, girl, you look soooooo FANTASTIC!!! I love your hair longer! All the best to you, Christine

Darice Michelle said...

that is just incredible!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a lot of weight lost between you both!!!! Are you exercising too?

Resa said...

Nope, shamefully, no exercise yet. Greg has no desire at all, I DO, just get myself to get into the habit. I am VERY inspired by reading your running posts though!! You make it sound so incredible!

Anonymous said...

I came across your site from Angel's Quest 4 Health. How did you do this raw for that long? I weigh 283lbs and have yo-yo back and froth. I felt God has shown me the raw foods I try one day here and there and fall off. I go out on alone outing and stop at fast food place and eat food so know one will know. Then by night I am crying asking God to help me to fight this. Do you have any advice on getting started? If you do I would love to hear it. I have had some medical things go on but I still eat.....I feel so addctive like a drug or something to food. I enjoy reading your blog and it is awesome that you are having a baby Praise God! Thanks and blessing,
Heahter
Youtube: ghwolf5
ghwolf4@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! Finally figured out how to post a comment! I'm clever that way. LOL. You look fabulous, dahhhlin! - Tiggerbounce